Saturday 13 August 2011

Next up- green newsletter

A green newsletter is next on my to-do list of green activities! The tabloid I plan to bring out is both to promote eco-awareness and to recognize students' participation in environmentally friendly initiatives in and outside school.

I have a rough outline of what's going to be in there- as well as a fantastic painting that will form the cover page! This in-house newsletter will be interactive and student-friendly. I plan to host it on the school blog, and if possible, even the school website! Both these sites are accessible to students of our two sister schools as well, apart from the students in my school. That's quite exciting, because a larger number of people can be influenced to become eco-friendly (which is the extended aim of this project; my PM aptly called it 'the ripple effect'!)

Of course, I'll also put it up on this blog Environ, for all of my followers and readers to see!

Go green!

No comments:

Post a Comment