Friday 30 September 2011

TenStep Conference

Today, I made a presentation about my project at a conference on Project Management organized by Tenstep in Capetown, South Africa. My Project Manager had invited me to share a project update with this group of twenty five Project Managers. I joined the seminar through Skype earlier this morning.

My Project Manager first introduced iLive2Lead and my project to the audience. She then gave them an insight to the months of planning and preparation that went into this project. I had sent her my complete workbook prior to the session. Then it was my turn to make my presentation. It was a new experience for me, and I was extremely happy that my project was well-received.

I thank my PM for giving me this wonderful opportunity. It was a great learning experience and a method of sharing my project with people from around the world!

Go green!

No comments:

Post a Comment